See a GP by video consultation with LIVI. Even at the weekend.
Patients of Swarland Avenue Surgery can now see an NHS GP by video using LIVI. Get medical advice, prescriptions and referrals on the same day – even at weekends. The service is provided free on the NHS.
You can download the LIVI app to your mobile phone or tablet, at the App Store or Google Play. Alternatively, visit www.livi.co.uk for more information.
LIVI GPs are all GMC-registered NHS doctors who (with your consent) will be able to access your medical records and give you a considered, in-depth diagnosis based on your medical history.
When should you use LIVI?
- Can’t make it into the surgery, for example: due to time, work, or accessibility issues
- Are anxious and want to speak to a GP quickly
- Busy parents who have children aged 2-16 years old
- Are unable to get an appointment soon enough at the surgery
- Prefer to see a GP by video rather than face-to-face
LIVI GPs can help with a wide range of problems including:
- Anxiety and depression
- Constipation and stomach issues
- Eye Inflammation
- Headaches and migraines
- Insomnia/difficulty sleeping
- Nail problems
- Sinus problems
- Skin problems
- Urinary tract infection
Although LIVI GPs will be happy to discuss any condition, some conditions that require a physical examination may not be suitable for video consultation.
Once you have downloaded the app and completed a brief identity check, you will be able to book a video consultation and you will have two options:
- Book a specific time for a video consultation with a LIVI GP
- Use the drop-in queue (within the opening times Monday – Friday 07:00 – 22:00 and weekends 08:00 – 16:00) with a LIVI GP – waiting time is usually within 20-30 minutes.
For all non-medical questions, speak to LIVI Support on 0330 808 2074 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.