Coronavirus and Mental Health

Updated on 15th April 2020 at 1:46 pm


Patients can also access advice and support to manage their mental health, and easy read versions are being made available, for example:

If patients are still struggling and believe that they need more support, they can refer themselves or can be referred to their local IAPT service. These can be found using this link

Those requiring more urgent help should contact their local urgent community mental health telephone service, operated by the local mental health trust or learning disability teams as appropriate. Contact details for specialist urgent mental health or learning disability support will already be available to many GPs, and around half the country’s mental health trusts have contact details clearly displayed on their websites.

Where someone has urgent needs and it is not clear how to access local specialist mental health or learning disability support, they should be advised to contact their GP or NHS 111.