You can either print the registration pack from below or collect this from reception. Once the registration pack has been completed, present this in person to reception along with two forms of identification; one photographic ID and another as proof of your address. A combination of two of the following constitute suitable forms of ID:
- Photographic driving licence
- Paid utility bill
- Local authority rent card
- Private rental agreement document
- Marriage certificate
- Birth certificate
- Papers from the Home Office or UK Border Agency
- Bank or Building Society card and statement
- Payslip/P45/National Insurance number card
- Letter from Benefits Agency/benefit book/signing on card.
We require the GMS1 registration and new patient questionnaire (adult or under 12 depending on age) to complete your registration.
We will also need to ask you a number of questions including:
- Are you a visitor to the UK?
- Is there a time limit to your stay in the UK?
Reception will then register you with the Practice and review the information you have provided and if necessary will contact you to book a New Patient Check with the Healthcare Assistant, Practice Nurse or GP. You will be offered a New Patient Check if you have a chronic disease such as asthma, COPD, diabetes or vascular disease.
In accordance with clause 185 of the GMS Contract 2004 you have a right to express a preference of Practitioner. We will try and honour this preference, however please understand that this is not always possible due to holidays and staff sickness etc.
Report NHS fraud by ringing freephone: 0800 028 4060, or visit http://www.reportnhsfruad.nhs.uk